Sunday, June 6, 2010

Officially a "Doctor's Wife"

So we made it, we survived medical school! And my darling husband is officially a doctor!
As promised I'll be starting my new blog this month (June) and you can find me at:


I'd appreciate it if you all follow me over there. I'll also start following blogs under that username as well (Mrs. Dawkter). We're on vacation right now, trying to spend a little quality time together before the dreaded residency begins! But when we get back I promise I'll update on graduation, finishing up work, moving and everything else we've been up to! I look forward to returning to blogging and catching up on all of your lives as well!

3 comments:

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

So excited for you and your doctor hubby.

Looking forward to your new blog.

BTW - we are two weeks away from the end of intern year, and while it wasn't super, it wasn't terrible! We made it!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Congratulations! So happy you both made it this far! :) There was a light at the end of the tunnel!

d.a.r. said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to follow the new blog and your new adventures!