Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday February 4, 2010

This Thursday, I am Thankful for our upcoming, weekend at HOME! Although Drew will likely have to go in (to the Hospital) on Saturday and Sunday (for cardiology) he should still be home each evening! We have an exciting weekend planned. Saturday night is Winter Ball (a.k.a. Med School Prom) and then Sunday we are heading over to a friends house for a big Superbowl party! I better start thinking about what I am going to wear for Winter Ball and what I am going to bring to the party!


What are you Thankful for this Thursday?

Make sure to link to your actual POST and not just your blog! Thank you in advance for sharing your stories!


6 comments:

Stephanie Hartman said...

It sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you.

I'm thankful for my health..

Stephanie

KellyV said...

Yay for weekends at home! We're home too and hopefully getting tons of painting completed. Have fun at the ball and Super Bowl party!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Med School Prom! I was so excited for ours... I had my mom mail me this gorgeous blue and silver Jessica McClintock gown I'd worn to a ball at college... I found the perfect shoes...

And then we didn't go.

Hope we get to see lots of pictures!!

Kristin said...

You guys have a good weekend! Sounds like fun!

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

How fun! That sounds like a great weekend. :) I kinda miss prom and having an excuse to get all dressed up and stuff. Now the closest I can get is, like, formal nights on a cruise, but it's not the same. Show us pictures! :)

I'm going to try to post a link later! Just have to get thinking about what I'm most thankful for today. Fun!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend. Cherish the time you do have together!