Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's been a while since I've posted a thankful Thursday, but I am particularly grumpy tonight so I figure it will be a good (hopefully mood changing) exercise. I could write a lengthy post of my frustrations, irritations, hurt feelings and whatever else, but that wouldn't be very constructive. Instead...
  • I am thankful that with the use of a budget we are able to make ends meet;
  • I am thankful that I have so many wonderful family and friends that keep us so busy traveling to see them;
  • I am thankful for the health of my family and friends;
  • I am thankful that tomorrow is a new day, a Friday, and will have three days filled with family and friends that love and support us.

Safe travels to everyone this Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: