Thursday, October 29, 2009

I have really been enjoying playing with my new camera. With Drew being gone I have found that photography can be a fun hobby. I've taken my camera with me on a few walks and have had a fun time.
Here are a few photos from Lake Springfield....

(Beach House)



I have learned that taking pictures of people (kids in particular) is much more difficult.

Here are a few photos from my "photo shoot" with Kaiden...


Gotta love those blue eyes!

And here are some photos of my handsome nephews .....


And last but not least, my beautiful Goddaughter, Olivia...




Chew toy?

That leaf was not as tasty as it appeared!

Anyways, I am really loving my new toy but I have a lot to learn as far as photographing people/kids. But thank goodness I have lots of beautiful kiddos in my life to capture (and hopefully help me become a better photographer)!

2 comments:

SeekerofGrace said...

Wow, those are beautiful! Glad you are having fun with the camera... :)

Mrs. C. said...

very beautiful. You take really nice pictures!