Monday, January 12, 2009

Week of Blessings!

My Mom's surgery went smoothly - she is doing quite well. We actually had trouble trying to keep her off her feet. She is slowly adding weight to her leg when she walks and she was getting around the house without her walker by Sunday.

Gina and Damien's interview with customs was successful as well. They were informed at the meeting that Damien was approved for his Greencard.

Saturday was our third piece of good news when Drew's final surgery grade came back - he got HONORS! I am so proud of him, and it was another piece of news we had been waiting on. Being that surgery is a competitive field, it is very important to recieve honors in the area for when applying to residency.

I guess this is just another example of how good things come in threes!

Drew and I are slowly trying to get back into the post-holiday/vacation routine. I promise to update about work and Drew's current rotation soon... but for now its time for me to clean up around the apartment and head to bed.

No comments: