Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not much new to report - but I suppose sometimes that is a good thing. I am finally getting back into a routine again - its about time, I can hardly believe it is mid-February!
Tomorrow is Drew's last day in psychiatry - he isn't exactly disappointed. Next week will start his seek week rotation in ob-gyn (he will have three weeks of each). Although he is excited to get back to "doing" rather than "talking" I will miss having him around. Ob-gyn is much more time intense (no days off by noon, and most mornings will be early.)
On a side note I was parked on my way to Route 55 my way home for about 20 minutes - I was irritated that they were closing all routes in and out of town when I suddenly saw the president's motorcade (I probably spelled that wrong) of about 20 or 30 police cars and ambulances. Much to my relief traffic was opened up once he passed through. I had mistakenly thought he was already in town and was afraid they were closing off all roads until he left town.

1 comment:

C. said...

I'm jealous you saw the motorcade :) Sucks that you had to wait though!