Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Tonight, I am thankful that I was able to get a massage. A glorious massage! This is not something that would not ordinarily be in the budget but thanks to those wonderful things called beauty schools or massage schools, it is an occasional treat that can fit into the budget two or three times a year. Our local beauty school offers hour long massages for the value price of $25! And that is $25 well spent if you ask me! I was having a grumpy and stressful day (and was feeling quite sore from yesterdays yoga) when it occurred to me I should schedule a massage. So after dinner I went tonight, and now am feeling much more relaxed and refreshed. So for the rest of you also on a tight budget I would encourage you to see if there is a local beauty or massage school near you and go get yourself a well deserved massage!
As for the husband, tonight he is thankful for two things (don't tell but he was dancing in the living room). He is thankful that 1)the Bears now have a quarterback and that 2)the Cubs start next week. Oh, the little things that bring him joy!

No comments: