Friday, April 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday/Friday

Yeah I am a little tardy... but better late then never...
I thought last week was going to be crazy busy, but I was so efficient at work that it wasn't too bad, unfortunately this week is the one that has been crazy busy but ....
  • I am thankful that I am busy with happy/joyful things (Drew's birthday and preparations for another baby shower next week!)
  • I was also busy baking like a mad woman this week but I am thankful that I have a large kitchen to do so (at least for an apartment);
  • Also since I have to bake several hundred cookies for next weekends baby shower I am also thankful for a wonderful Mom who is always willing to help;
  • I am thankful that the sun is shining when my alarm goes off in the morning and it's still out when I get home from work;
  • I am thankful for tulips and all beautiful spring flowers;
  • And although we have to travel, travel, the next three weekends, I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband that drives most of the time;
  • And although some of our clients at work drive me crazy, I am also thankful that they keep my job entertaining.

Sorry I have been MIA things really have been (good) crazy!

No comments: