Monday, April 13, 2009

Unexpected visitor

As I was getting out of my car I saw a little furry friend running around. There aren't many pets in our complex, and the pet-friendly apartments are at the other end so I was taken by surprise when I saw a little black puppy outside my car door. I was a little startled at first, unsure as to whether he would be friendly. The happy little guy let me pet him and he followed me towards our apartment. Drew and would love to have a puppy now and the only thing that is preventing us is our landlord. As I opened the house door I hollered for Drew and called the puppy towards me. He happily obliged and trotted inside. I told Drew that I had found him outside and we called the owner. We were able to play with him for a few minutes before the owner came to pick him up. He was such a good natured puppy, he listened, and was so friendly as well. (He was also a little wet from being out in the rain).
The owner told us his name was Casey and he was a year old King Cavalier Terrier. I'm absolutely in love with him and I want one so bad! So while our time with him was short, Drew and I sure enjoyed our visit from the unexpected visitor! (The picture doesn't even do him justice how cute he was, here is a link of puppies of the same breed.)

No comments: