Sunday, March 8, 2009

Goodbye O.B...

Hello Gyn. Drew officially finished O.B. last week and he will be starting Gynecology tomorrow. The upside is that there will be some surgical procedures so I think that part will be interesting to him, but that doesn't change the fact that he has had enough of working with that end of the body - but he will just have to suck-it-up for the next three weeks. At least ob-gyn is a short rotation (6 weeks) I can't imagine him having to go through this for ten weeks, or more appropriately put I can't imagine having to put up with him going through this for ten weeks.
Another piece of news is that drew passed psychology. No honors - I think I need to start beating him, I can't have any of this just passing. In all seriousness I am very proud of him, another clerkship down (passed) and three more to go (plus one two week specialty clerkship).

3 comments:

Mrs. C. said...

the stories my boyfriend told me about this rotation are really gross. I'm glad your guy is almost done. I don't understand why it's such a long rotation when family med. and pediatrics were only 4 weeks where my bf goes.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I'm so glad that you posted on the tagalongs blog! And I can't wait to hear about why 3rd year is so good!! (We are finishing out 2nd year right now!)

Mrs T said...

My husband is finishing second year right now and I am so excited to read about why you love third year! Please tell me it gets better or at least, easier:)