Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Tonight I am thankful for:
  • My health and the health of my family and friends;
  • Spring and the promise that summer is soon to follow;
  • Babies in all their innocence, joy and unconditional love (if you look to my prayer requests - down and to the right- you will see that there are quite a few either newly arrived or on their way);
  • Having finally adjusted to daylight savings time and therefore being able to appreciate the extra hours of sunlight at the end of the day;
  • The fact that my wonderful husband made dinner almost every night this week (so that I could get things done and workout);
  • Learning yoga and all of its wonderful benefits; and
  • As always, my husband, my family, my friends, my job, my faith and the ability to pay our bills!

No comments: